Covid-19 Safety Procedures for Training
In-person classes are currently POSTPONED due to COVID-19.
- Participants will be divided into smaller class groups which will be distanced from other participating groups. Each class group will gather at their designated zone to avoid cross exposure between groups.
- Class groups will be set up to maintain at least 6 feet distance between students during drills and general technique work. Partner practice will be grouped first by those pairs already in the same social bubble*.
- All participants will be required to wear masks*. Frequent breaks will be provided to allow individuals to distance themselves (at least 10 feet from others) to take a mask break.
- Temperature check will be conducted on all participants upon arrival. Those with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to participate.
- Screening questions will be conducted before the start of each class. Students who feel ill in any way should not attend class.
- Shared equipment will be used by a single individual during class time and will be sanitized upon completion of each class.
- Participants will need to bring their own water. Shared water coolers will not be provided.
- Participants will receive weekly reminders to stay home if they are sick or have are experiencing any symptoms.
- Attendance is taken for each class, which will allow for contract tracing should a participant receive a positive diagnosis.
- All training staff will be fully inoculated by the start of training time.
* This may be modified if all participants in the class group have been fully inoculated.